Conditions générales de vente
Acceptance of Terms:
Your access and the use of Abbeytea.co.uk ("the Website") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Website. By using the Website, you are fully accepting these Terms and Conditions contained in this notice.
Use of website:
You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without prior written consent from Abbey Tea Limited.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally, technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time. Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Links to other websites:
Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up to date.
All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability:
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
Internet Privacy and Cookies policy:
At Abbey Tea Limited we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
Information that Abbey Tea collects:
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We use a third party payment gateway to process payments on this website. This means we never store your credit or debit card details anywhere in our database. This information is collected by the payment processor and used for the purpose of processing your transaction.
Use of Your information:
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer, to improve your experience when viewing our website. This page describes what information they collect.
Cookies are used for the reasons detailed below. We recommend that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not in case they are used to provide a service that you use.
The Cookies We Set
- Site preferences cookies – In order to provide you with the best experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences as to how this site runs when you use it. In order to rember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called for whenever you interact with a page affected by your preferences.
Storing Your Personal Data:
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Disclosing Your information:
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to information:
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Abbey Tea Limited
3, Ravenscroft Way